Lola's sportswear respects the privacy of visitors to its website, in particular the rights of visitors with regard to the automated processing of personal data. Because of complete transparency with our customers, we have therefore formulated and implemented a policy with regard to these processing operations themselves, their purpose as well as the options for data subjects to exercise their rights as well as possible.
For all additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
Article 1 - Legal provisions
- Website (hereinafter also “The website”): Lolassportswear.com
- Responsible for the processing of personal data (Hereafter also: "The administrator"): Lola's sportswear / Lolassportswear.
Article 2 - Access to the website
Access to the website and use is strictly personal. You will not use this website or the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or advertising purposes, or for any commercial offers, and in particular not for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 - The content of the website
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animation) pictures, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that can be used to make the website function and more generally all parts used on this site are protected. by law by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, repetition, use or adaptation, in any way whatsoever, of all or only part thereof, including the technical applications, without the prior written consent of the controller, is strictly prohibited. If the administrator does not immediately take action against any infringement, this cannot be construed as tacit consent or the waiver of legal action.
Article 4 - The management of the website
For the proper management of the website, the administrator can at any time:
suspend, interrupt or limit access to a certain category of visitors to all or part of the website remove all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or is in violation of national or international law or in violation of internet etiquette the website temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The administrator is in no way responsible for failures, malfunctions, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, as a result of which the website or one of its functionalities is not accessible. The way in which you connect to the website is your own responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures yourself to protect your equipment and your data against virus attacks on the internet, among other things. You are also responsible for the websites and information that you consult on the internet.
The administrator is not liable for legal proceedings against you:
The administrator is not responsible for any damage you incur yourself, third parties or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the website. You will refrain from any action against the administrator as a result of this.
If the administrator becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, he is entitled to recover from you any damage he suffers and will suffer as a result.
Article 11 - Cookies
- A cookie is a small text file that is placed on the hard drive of your computer when you visit our website. Contains a cookie
of thirteen months. 2. We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies for storing session and login information. - Anonymized Analytical cookies: to view visits to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way we can better tailor communication and information provision to the needs of visitors to our website. We cannot see who visits our websites or from which PC the visit takes place. Tracking cookies: such as advertising cookies that are intended to show relevant advertisements. Personal interests can be derived from the information about visited websites. This allows organizations to show their website visitors targeted advertisements, for example. Tracking cookies make it possible to create profiles of people and to treat them differently. Personal data is usually processed with tracking cookies.
- More specifically, we use the following cookies:
- Facebook (tracking cookie)
- When you visit our website, cookies from the controller and / or third parties may be placed on your equipment
installed. 5. For more information on the use, management and deletion of cookies for each control type, we invite you to use the
to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-t Telefoon-tv-en-post/cookies#faq
Article 12 - Visual material and products offered
No rights can be derived from the images belonging to the products offered on the website.
Article 13 - Applicable law
Dutch law applies to these conditions. The court of the administrator's place of business has exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes regarding these conditions, except when a legal exception applies.
Article 14 - Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: Customer Service, info@Lolassportswear.com